UAE adopts National Artificial Intelligence Strategy 2031
Tuesday, 04 23 2019, Category: Technology, Country: U.A.E
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Cabinet has adopted the National Artificial Intelligence Strategy 2031.
The Strategy aims to put UAE as a global leader in artificial intelligence by 2031 and develop an integrated system to deploy artificial intelligence in vital areas in the country.
The strategy will be put into operation by the Emirates Council for Artificial Intelligence and Digital Transactions, in partnership with a number of local and federal bodies.
It includes eight objectives namely:
1. Reaffirming UAE’s position as a global hub for artificial intelligence
2. Increasing the competitive edge of the AI sector in the UAE
3. Establishing an incubator for AI innovations
4. Employing AI in the field of customer services to improve the quality of life
5. Attracting and training talents for jobs of the future
6. Attracting leading research capabilities
7. Providing a data-driven infrastructure to support AI experiments
8. Optimising AI governance and regulations.